Talented race Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off for a while... :S

3 posters

Go down

Off for a while... :S Empty Off for a while... :S

Post  Mattys Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, as subject says, I won't be able to come online for a while still... I've moved into a rented house now, buuuut WTF internet takes 3-5 weeks to be delivered >_>? Requested it already last week but gonna take a while still, hope I'll be in time for war vs exact/IRC what was it if that's still planned? Since stupid univeristy internet blocks almost all ingoing outgoing networks w/e I can't even come online on TM there hehehe, but well you'll see me again somewhere soon hopefully,
Cheers,

Mattijs

Mattys

Back to top Go down

Off for a while... :S Empty Re: Off for a while... :S

Post  Div Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Thats ok Mattijs. School first, than TM. I'm also off for a couple of days. My computer crashed. Hope I get it back soon in good condition. Otherwise I will arrange everything via msn, mail and forum. The war agaist IRC is on 14 march. 1 week after the holiday.
Div
Div
The Godfather

http://www.traclan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattys Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

HAH, Holiday.... I don't have holidays, that's what you get @ university.... then again, christmas break was like month and a half (if you don't have to make any resits, which I did but ah well:p)

Mattys

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

Hi guys.
Today after school I'am going for a couple of days to my mothers place in Zwolle.
Since i'am not taking my pc with me by train I won't be able to drive till Friday Wink.
I have access to my mothers laptop so prepare for a forum spamm invasion Very Happy.
Cya in a few days guys.
Blaze
Blaze
Skaffa Boy

https://www.youtube.com/89MrBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum